What kind of dog is that?
Hey guys my name is Virgina & I'm looking to go a good home. I have all my shots and everything. Did I mention that I'm AKC registered. My birtday is June 10th. I love being with other animals. Oh yeah, I'm sweet, smart and fiesty. I have attached some photo's of myself. One is me upclose and the other one is me sleeping like an angel. Give my owner a PM or call him at 276-395-5742 before 5 PM after that call 276-395-2004. Ask for Tommy or Angi they can tell you more about me.![]()
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
What kind of dog is that?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Appears to be Boston Terrior.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
perfect little dog for the rock....you know you want to take him home
Yes it is a Boston Terrier. My wife made the post and forgot to put that in. My in-laws bred these and she is from their last litter, there were only 2 in the litter and we kept the boy.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Are you giving it away or selling it?
Selling it. This is the 4th litter that my in-laws have had and they sold all of them for $300. My wife went by the pet store in Jackson where they sold the rest and they had 2 there selling them for $325 each.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
You've got another one now?
You're going to have to start doing like Jerry McKinnis and taking them fishing with you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
There great dogs. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. Good for kids too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yeah we got 2 of them now and we did take Duke fishing with us last year. He seemed to love it out on the boat, the only thing is the vet told us not to let him drink the lake water because of the bacteria.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks